- Have you lost your zest for life, even while living in the beautiful Bow Valley?
- Are you unable to really enjoy hiking or climbing anymore? What about skiing or mountain biking?
- Does your fear of heights prevent you from really getting out in the mountains?
- Have you had traumatic life experiences that get in the way of returning to much loved activities?
- Do you have problems sleeping?
- Do fears get in the way of doing well in your activities?
- Do you want to experience more happiness?
If you said yes to any of these questions, counselling sessions may be helpful for you. You may benefit from counselling as a tool to get to the fun life both at work and play. In her practice, Patricia Lavelle Psychologist uses Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT), hypnosis, Eye Movement Desensitization and Re-processing (EMDR), Hypnotic Relaxation Therapy, Mindfulness and Solution Focused approaches to get you back to living well quickly. Patricia counsels children, adolescents , adults and seniors locally at Ridgeview Medical Clinic and in Calgary on Kensington Road. Visit her website for further information and updated articles on how to move forward in your life at www.patricialavellepsychologist.com.