Don’t you just LOVE workshops like this! We love Canmore Community Cruisers!
Canmore Community Cruisers bicycle workshop is open for you to:
- Pick up a cheap bike or bike parts from our collection of used parts and bikes
- Work on your own bike or a recycled bicycle art project
- Help refurbish old bikes and keep the pedals turning in the Bow Valley
- Become a member and access our tools and workshop. Weekly memberships are $5 and for the season it is $25. Membership in exchange for volunteer hours also available.
- Drop off a bike or old parts for donation
- Learn about Cruisers activities and programs
The workshop supervisor and mechanic or volunteer will be on hand at the workshop to help you solve bicycle maintenance dilemmas. They believe in experiential learning, so come prepared to get a little bit greasy if you are going to be working on a project.
The workshop is located in waxrooms 8 and 9 at the Canmore Nordic Centre. If you need a ride up to the shop to work on your broken bicycle, give them a call at (403) 609-6695. (so great!!)
Be sure to like them on their facebook page, and if you have any questions feel free to e-mail email@example.com or call 403 609 6695.